Service and Support
Good Service & Support means Happy Clients. Key Communications understands that Good Service and Support will keep our Clients happy! We offer servicing, maintenance packages, upgrades and other benefits.
Glossary of Terms
Key Communications always provide, packaged with your new Telephone System, a full 12 months on site parts and labour Maintenance Agreement.
We view this as a vital operational enhancement to the manufacturers “return to base warranty” and offer our clients the opportunity to extend this arrangement.
Why take a Key Communications Maintenance Agreement?
In addition to industry standards, and in addition to the obvious operational assurance the agreement offers, Key Communications has introduced a range of additional benefits to our clients choosing this additional level of relationship. These include:
Key Communications “maintenance” clients receive:
- the highest priority response to fault action requests
- priority access to Key’s critical spares holdings in the event of a temporary replacement
- loan equipment free of charge whilst repairs are effected by the manufacturer
- operator and user training
- maximum 4 hours response time to critical, service affecting faults
- maximum 24 hours response time to non-critical, minor faults
Key “maintenance” clients are not charged for:
- equipment repair costs, and if we can’t repair it we will replace it with either the same or an equivalent model
- service costs relating to diagnosis of faults out into Telstra’s Network
- service costs relating to liaison with Telstra for the rectification of Network faults
- software upgrades, as available from the manufacturer and relevant to the client
- faults in the system Main equipment
- faults in extension handsets
- service costs relating to preventative maintenance by Key technical staff
- telephone based enquiries and assistance
- moves and changes by remote access
To further protect your investment, Key Communications recommends our customer:
- Check that your insurance policy covers electrical damage by lighting, power surges and brownouts
- Install an Uninterruptible Power System (UPS), to help protect your equipment from mains power fluctuation
If you're interested in finding out more about maintenance covers.
Taking out maintenance service contract provides....